Monday, November 24, 2008

Warm days ahead

... not here in Seattle. It’s been nice and sunny, but soooo cold! We leave on vacation tomorrow back home to Oahu. We'll be spending Thanksgiving with my family. I can't wait for all the good food, warm weather and of course to see everyone.

We've already got our Christmas decorations up in our house so we don't have to worry about it when we get back. We'll just have to get a tree, which in itself is a huge task. It’s a little weird to be surrounded by Christmas when we haven't even had Thanksgiving, but it does put me in the holiday mood and makes me want to shop and wrap gifts.

I hope you all have a delicious Thanksgiving, short lines on Black Friday and a great week overall!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I wish I was in Hawaii. It's 44 degrees in Seattle today. Eww.