Friday, November 7, 2008

Ending...

I have decided that I will stop my jewelry business at the end of this year. It has been fun, but I just don't feel totally inspired with jewelry making right now. I'm thinking of opening a new business that's more generic where I can sell different types of handmade items and not be locked into just jewelry. But for now, I will just take some time off from being a seller and enjoy being just a shopper! I'm also considering moving my blog over to a new name, something that's maybe more just about me. But haven't made any decisions about that either.

BUT, because I am closing my ETSY shop, I am also offering HUGE DISCOUNTS on all my pieces. Unfortunately some of them are starting to expire and I won't be re-listing them, so hurry and take a look! Each jewelry piece comes in its own white gift box.

If you're in the Seattle/Redmond area, I will be having a closeout sale on Nov 15. I will also be in Kailua, Oahu for another closeout sale on Nov 30th. Please email me (jewelrybytkg at yahoo.com) or leave a comment if you'd like to attend either of these.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! i can't believe this! i LOVE those black earrings in the picture...i'm rushing to your shop now. but still, i am sorry to hear your news; however, at the same time, sometimes change is really a good thing...sometimes we just need to start fresh, it's a chance to be renewed and that is never a bad thing :)

Anonymous said...

oh no...i think someone bought those black earrings...you don't happen to have another pair do you?? :)

Mrs.French said...

good luck in your future endeavors...I will be anxiously waiting and watching..xo