Friday, October 3, 2008

Sweaters and Salmon

I can't believe its October already. Today was a "real" fall day - rainy, cooler and gray. I'm looking forward to wearing my coats and sweaters. As I was getting ready this morning I dug out my container of winter clothes and I remembered this post that I read earlier this week and wished I could knit.

This weekend we're going to Salmon Days. We go every year, it's a tradition for us. It never fails, the weekend of Salmon Days seems like the coldest, wettest weekend of the month. But it's still worth it.

I'm getting an error when trying to upload pictures, so instead, these are some things I've been looking at this week:
- This bird that I found by reading this.
- This bunny that I first saw here.
- This calendar that I can't remember how I found.
- This group that was introduced to me here.
- And lastly... this day, which is tomorrow.

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was card making day yesterday!!! OMG! i LOVE making cards! hooooray! i had no idea. what a fabulous day! thanks for letting me know :)