Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

Jamie, of Pretty Ditty, has tagged me. I love her aprons (I have 3)!!

Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts about me:

  1. I’ve never been tagged before. I’ve only been blogging for about 2 months now, so please excuse any blogging rules or etiquettes that I may not be aware of. =)
  2. This is my newest toy and I’m obsessed with it. I’ve made so many of these that I don’t know what I’m going to do with them all.
  3. I religiously watch House and now think that I can self-diagnose all my illnesses.
  4. I love my new boots, which I have in both black and brown. I also have basically this same boot, just shorter, in dark brown and red.
  5. Chococat is my favorite character/icon/knick-knack. Sanrio makes the best pens, I take them to work… no one steals a pen with a big cat head on it.
  6. Greg and I have been married for 5 ½ years. We got married in Rome, Italy. We keep talking about going back.
  7. I secretly think I’m going to win the lottery one day (now I just have to start buying tickets!).

    I tag:
    1.
    Peas & Bees
    2. Red Delicious Bags
    3. honeyflake
    4. Cozy Living
    5. Satsuma Press
    6. bliss
    7. Things are better with a Parrott

--Laura

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is SO fun!! I've never been tagged before!! Thanks!! :)

Pretty Ditty said...

I love Chococat too!

Dallas Shaw said...

I too use sanrio pens... maybe it's an art thing.

Anonymous said...

Here we are, Aunt Cindy and Mom at Jamies house...Levi in background saying "Aunt Pam" "Aunt Pam"...and we're reading your blog...Mom says "I love your boots...I want them...they're so cute" Aunt Cindy says "Hey, I didn't even know you had a blog...I love it and I love the boots too" Great blog...we're lovin' it.
Hey Laura, I absolutely love my Shutterfly book...it's the best :-)
Thank you thank you thank you. Love you, mom and aunt cindy and Jamie and Levi and Izabella...(deuce is at school)