Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today & This Weekend

These are my violets. I love this plant, it blooms practically all year round.
All I do is water it once a week. I can't ask for a better plant.

I had to go to the dentist today to replace my old fillings. This is the 3rd visit... I'm slowly replacing them all and just have one more to go. I've been putting it off for years. I really hate the shot they give you and having your face numb for the rest of the day. But this time, I decided that the horrible high pitched sound coming from my mouth was WAY worse than the shot. I finally have full feeling back in my face, 5 hours after my appointment.

I'm looking forward to this weekend - I'm hosting a Stampin' Up party. I was reading this blog and it made me even more excited for my party. But at the same time it reminded me that I need to get on the ball and start making my holiday cards, or at least come up with a few designs. I have so many holiday stamps, a few never even used, but I can't seem to stop buying them. Holiday stamps, flower stamps and "happy birthday" stamps - I think you can never have enough.

I'm also excited because I'm going to bake a few yummy treats for the party... which means I can eat them without guilt. No guilt or diets when there's a party. That's my rule.

p.s. The Seahawks won 37-13. It was a good game =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i ADORE stampin up! oh that is just so fun that you are hosting a party! and i cannot believe it is time to start thinking of holiday cards already...i feel like i just made cards from last year...goodness, time flies :)