Saturday, September 20, 2008

Water Lilies


Water lilies in the Getty Villa in Malibu, CA.

I had a great visit with family in California. My sister and I went to A Taste of Santa Monica. There was so much good food, and we ate it all!! We also went to the Getty Villa. We had been to the Getty Museum in Los Angeles but this was our first trip to the Villa. For lunch we went to Cafe Montana and saw Camryn Manheim. Neither of us are celebrity watchers, we didn't talk to her or take her picture or ask for an autograph, but it was still kind of cool.
We're going to the Seahawks game tomorrow. Today is cold and rainy, so I'm hoping the weather will be nice to us. And I hope the Seahawks WIN!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i've heard the Getty Villa is really nice...i've been meaning to get over there and check it out...

lovely photos!