Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My New Red Delicious

My husband and I try to go to the Redmond Saturday Market each week. We buy our fruits and vegetables from the local farmers because they taste so much better than the stuff in the grocery store. I also buy my weekly bag of Kettle Corn.

A couple of weeks ago, I also placed an order for another kind of bag. I special ordered a large tote bag from
Red Delicious Seattle. She sells her bags at the Redmond market and at Pike Place Market. I already own one of her large messenger bags that I use as a work bag, but when I saw this new tote design I just had to have one.

I finally got it in the mail today and just love it. It’s the perfect size, not too big, not too small. I picked the black and white material on the outside and she added the blue lining on the inside. LOVE IT!





I must confess that I do have somewhat of a bag fetish. I can’t get enough of them. I tried sewing a bag, knitting a bag… I just don’t have the knack. So instead I will stick to buying them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awesome review and pictures... I wish I could take inside pictures as nicely as that.

Can I post a link from my blog to this?

Emma
Artist / Owner
Red Delicious Seattle

Laura said...

Of course you can link to this =)