Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow and cabin fever

We never get this much snow. It's crazy. We've had close to 10 inches in the past 4 days, with more to come. I think the most we've ever had is 3.



I've been stuck in the house for 4 days and counting... I'm going a little stir crazy. Some things I've been doing to pass the time:

  • A ton of baking and this may be my new favorite cookie.
  • Lots and lots of laundry.
  • LOVE this blog my sister recommended to me.
  • Balancing the checkbook and paying bills.
  • So happy they won their last & Coach's last home game.
  • Made "thank you" cards.
  • Went here and rented a ton of videos...some okay, some not that good.
  • Re-reading this series - sad but true.

I may have to venture in to work on Monday just to get out of the house for a few hours. Hope everyone is warm and safe.

No comments: